Guardiola has problems with Africans - Yaya Toure - Welcome To Infotainnet

Welcome To Infotainnet

Inform, Educate, Empower and Inspire

STAY WITH US

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot
test

Tuesday 5 June 2018

Guardiola has problems with Africans - Yaya Toure

Image result for yaya toure
Midfielder Yaya Toure has accused Manchester City Coach, Pep Guardiola, of having “issues with Africans” in an interview by France Football magazine.
“He insists he has no problems with black players because he’s too clever to be caught out,” Toure mentioned. “However when you realize that he has problems with Africans, wherever he goes, I ask myself questions.”
The 35-year-old Ivorian played only 17 matches this season for City, who romped to the Premier League title, and he confessed to wondering if his restricted playing time “was not due to my colour.”
“I believe I was dealing with somebody who simply wanted to take revenge on me, who was jealous of me, who took me for his rival. I felt humiliated,” said Toure, who’s leaving City at the end of June.
Toure joined City after three seasons at Barcelona the place he had fallen out of favour after Guardiola took over as manager.
“There had already been some tensions,” mentioned Toure, who added that he was now taking responsibility for “being the one who smashed the myth of Guardiola.”
Toure played 319 matches over eight seasons with the Sky Blues and won the Premier League 3 times and the FA Cup once but, he complained, Guardiola had prevented him enjoying the sort of farewell fanfare that Andres Iniesta received this season at Barcelona and Gianluigi Buffon did at Juventus.
“He stole my farewells with City. I’d have liked to leave this club with emotion, as Iniesta and Buffon were able to do. However, Pep stopped me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot