I am devastated about missing the World Cup - Carl Ikeme - Welcome To Infotainnet

Welcome To Infotainnet

Inform, Educate, Empower and Inspire

STAY WITH US

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot
test

Saturday 2 June 2018

I am devastated about missing the World Cup - Carl Ikeme

Image result for carl ikeme
Nigerian shot-stopper, Carl Ikeme says he is devastated that he won’t be a part of the Super Eagles contingent to the World Cup.
The goalkeeper took to Twitter to vent his frustration and to also wish the Super Eagles good luck as the team continues preparation towards the tournament in Russia.
The Wolverhampton Wanderers player did not play a game in the 2017/18 season due to his ongoing treatment for acute leukemia.
With accompanying love emojis, he wrote: “To say I’m devastated about missing the World Cup is an understatement,” the Super Eagles star wrote via his Twitter handle @Carl_Ikeme.
“But I just want to thank everyone for their prayers, love and messages. I can’t explain how much they mean to me.
“I also want to wish my teammates, coaches and NFF luck for the summer coming .”
To say I’m devastated about missing the World Cup is a understatement. But I just want to thank everyone in 🇳🇬 for there prayers,love and messages. I can’t explain how much they mean to me❤️ I also want to wish my teammates, coaches and NFF luck for the summer coming 🇳🇬❤️
The Super Eagles will take on Croatia, Iceland and Argentina in the group stage of the World Cup.

The team will face England in an international friendly on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot