Olamide calls out male IG followers who send him love messages - Welcome To Infotainnet

Welcome To Infotainnet

Inform, Educate, Empower and Inspire

STAY WITH US

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot
test

Saturday 31 August 2019

Olamide calls out male IG followers who send him love messages

Nigerian hip-hop singer, Olamide Adedeji, better known as Olamide Baddo or BaddoSneh, has called out some of his male followers on Instagram who directly send him love messages.
In a bid to promote his new single titled ‘Pawon’, the ‘Woske’ crooner has been sharing racy videos of scantily-dressed women “shaking their behinds” to the track on his timeline.
The videos have since been garnering lots of attention — even from unwanted solicitors.
He, however, made a video on Friday and shared on the networking platform, where he slammed the new male followers who were directly sending him affectionate messages on the platform.
The singer vented in both Pidgin and English, stating clearly that the account belongs to a man.
“All these new people wey go just dey follow me, all these Arabos or wetin dem dey call them and some kind Balups wey go dey send me dm say ‘I love you’, ‘Hey boo’. Are you people unfortunate? Which foolish boo are you looking for? Na man get the page o! I just dey promote my song o. E be like say una don dey craze. Make una comport o,” he said.

Meanwhile, the videos of semi-nude ladies dancing shared on his timeline have sent social media users, especially on Twitter, into a frenzy. It currently tops the Twitter trends.
Fans have taken to the social media platform to register their opinions using hilarious memes and funny tweets.
Here are some of the top reactions on Twitter:
I cover the eyes of my future bae with the blood of Jesus 🔥

Baby, you mustn't see Olamide's IG page 😩😩😩😩

71 people are talking about this
I just checked olamide's IG page and saw that my uncle that is a pastor has liked all his posts😂😂😂 awon pastor Oshi💔
View image on Twitter
37 people are talking about this
I opened Olamide's IG page with 500mb intact.

Well, I am going back now, if I perish I perish in good hands.

View image on Twitter
424 people are talking about this
My deepest condolences to the Boobs lovers association. I pray for enough strength to bear the huge loss of your members to Olamide's IG page😂🤧
View image on Twitter
200 people are talking about this
Don’t check olamide’s IG
Don’t check olamide’s IG
Don’t check olamide’s IG
Don’t check olamide’s IG
Don’t check olamide’s IG
Don’t check olamide’s IG
If you don’t want to do soapy don’t say I didn’t tell you ohhh

237 people are talking about this

Earthquake can not shake the way things are shaking on Olamide's IG.
-
Dear Lord, save your people !

View image on Twitter
102 people are talking about this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot