Dele Momodu pleasantly surprised to see the beauty and grandeur of Lagos State at night - Welcome To Infotainnet

Welcome To Infotainnet

Inform, Educate, Empower and Inspire

STAY WITH US

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot
test

Sunday, 1 April 2018

Dele Momodu pleasantly surprised to see the beauty and grandeur of Lagos State at night

Publisher and CEO of Ovation Magazine, Dele Momodu, says he drove around Lagos state last night and was pleasantly surprised to see the beauty and blossoming grandeur that the city has become.
He said he could hardly recognise some of the places because of how beautiful they looked at night. According to him, the Ikeja terminal commissioned by President Buhari last Thursday March 29th, reminded him of Stratford station in East london. Here is what he wrote on IG
''I did what I've not done in a long time this night by driving round Lagos at night and was pleasantly surprised to see the beauty and blossoming grandeur that the city has become... I drove from Victoria Island via Onikan to 3rd Mainland Bridge to Alapere to Ojota to the Ikeja Bus Terminal to Oshodi and back to the island... I could not recognise several places, especially Alapere with new roads and beautiful lights... Then the majestic terminal at Ikeja that reminded me of Stratford train station in East London''.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot