Oba retitles himself as Emir - Welcome To Infotainnet

Welcome To Infotainnet

Inform, Educate, Empower and Inspire

STAY WITH US

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot
test

Sunday, 1 April 2018

Oba retitles himself as Emir

Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi, the Oluwo of Iwoland in Osun state, has reportedly dropped the title of Oba and adopted the Emir title.

Explaining his reasoning, the Oba yesterday said
“I have decided to officially adopt Emir title today because I want to emulate the attitudes of Northern Emirs.

They don’t begrudge themselves like Yoruba Obas. It will surprise you to discover that for the past two years, there has not been meeting of Yoruba traditional rulers just because of enmities. There is nothing strange in adopting Emir title. .

I am the Emir of Yorubaland,” Oluwo said.
Wait, the Olowu of Iwoland now wants the Emir title? (photos)
Wait, the Olowu of Iwoland now wants the Emir title? (photos)
Wait, the Olowu of Iwoland now wants the Emir title? (photos)
Wait, the Olowu of Iwoland now wants the Emir title? (photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot