This is the biggest stage of my career - Uzoho - Welcome To Infotainnet

Welcome To Infotainnet

Inform, Educate, Empower and Inspire

STAY WITH US

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot
test

Monday 18 June 2018

This is the biggest stage of my career - Uzoho

Super Eagles goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho, has revealed that he is not happy with the eventual outcome of the match against Croatia in his 2018 FIFA World Cup debut.
Uzoho, however, said the team fought hard to earn the three points on offer.
The Deportivo La Coruna shot stopper recalls his debut at the Mundial with TheCable.
“We wanted the three points. I won’t say I am happy with the result,” Uzoho told TheCable after the 2-0 loss to Croatia.
“I am happy with the coach for giving me the opportunity to make my World Cup debut.”
Uzoho also spoke about the huge crowd at the Kaliningrad stadium and how his career has evolved in a short time.
“I won’t say this is the biggest crowd I have faced in my career. It is the biggest stage of my career.
“Everything that has happened in this short space of time has taught me that you just need to keep working hard and expect anything as far as football is concerned.
“One need to strive harder in training and expect the best.”
Nigeria will face Iceland in their next group match on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot