DJ Jimmy Jatt leads movement against suicide - Welcome To Infotainnet

Welcome To Infotainnet

Inform, Educate, Empower and Inspire

STAY WITH US

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot
test

Thursday 20 June 2019

DJ Jimmy Jatt leads movement against suicide

Nigerian disc jockey, Oluwaforijimi Adewale Amu, better known as DJ Jimmy Jatt, has taken to social media to speak against suicide.
Using the hashtag #SuicideNoBeSolution, the turntable maestro took to Twitter to rally his followers to drop words of encouragement for people thinking of committing suicide.
If you are awake, I want you to drop a motivational tweet to support the hashtag #SuicideNoBeSolution. If we don’t motivate ourselves how do we want to grow,” he wrote.
If you are awake, I want you to drop a motivational tweet to support the hashtag .


If we don’t motivate ourselves how do we want to grow?


281 people are talking about this
“With a little light, you can be the next superstar, don’t forget, no be everybody get the life wey you dey live. #SuicideNoBeSolution.”


With a little light, You can be the next superstar, Don’t forget, No be everybody get the life wey you Dey live.

70 people are talking about this
The rate at which Nigerians have been taking their own lives has reached a high-water mark in 2019. The use of sniper as a tool for suicide is also an issue of concern.
Segun, a 22-year-old candidate of the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), had attempted suicide using the insecticide via a live stream on social media, over his low scores in the April exam.
Chukwuemeka Akachi, a young poet and an alumnus of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), also took his own life after reportedly consuming two bottles of a poisonous substance suspected to be sniper.
Chinedu Iromuanya, a national diploma student of Nasarawa state polytechnic, had attempted committing suicide by drinking ‘sniper’.
Meanwhile, Nigerians have since joined the hashtag to speak on the topic.
“We all go through hard times and all…if we all decide to exchange our problems, most of us will go back with ours when we see we’re better of a lot of people! Try speak to someone… speak to me! I might be of help in one way or the other! #SuicideNoBeSolution#NotoSuicide,” a Twitter user said.
“Never consider taking your life just to end the pain, remember that those you will leave behind will forever be in pain of losing you. #SuicideNoBeSolution,” another user said.
Here is what some Nigerians had to say:


We all go through hard times and all...if we all decide to exchange our problems, most of us will go back with ours when we see we're better of a lot of people!

Try speak to someone... speak to me! I might be of help in one way or the other!


See 🇨🇦🐐Ewure of Canada🐐🇨🇦's other Tweets
Never consider taking your life just to end pain, remember that those you will leave behind will forever be in pain of losing you.

See IG: @VOZEMPIREmedia's other Tweets
I remember talking about suicide in a very insensitive tone and my mum said "Naa leave o! sometimes it looks like the best way out" I just shut up and went to cry. All I could think of was "Wow! so my mum has had these thoughts?" Glad she chose to live

See 🇳🇬 Nigerian Life Blog 🇳🇬's other Tweets
Life is meaningful

we all need to live it
but i keep believing so i can keep on living
obstacles everyday but i told my self i will fight hard


See Aremu Fisayo's other Tweets
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just ONE MORE TIME.

See Ihuoma Alex Edward's other Tweets
but how well do you know the people you call friends to know when there's a problem. Depression doesn't start one day. It builds up over time and leave markers everytime.

See 🧘‍♂️'s other Tweets
When there is life,there is hope.Never look down on yourself,have it in mind that you can and you are half way there.Your nothing will soon be something.

See Makanjuola Basit Gbolagade's other Tweets
Me that want to commit suicide since I try all the ways I know person go die am still alive I give up sha

Life sweet abeg
Live your life to the foolest u will not have any life again 😚😚😚


See mamasPride's other Tweets
Social media is a safe space for people to say whatever and freely express themselves but,”Words Kill”. We should be careful with the things we say. Don’t let your tweet or comment trigger something worse. Watching your mouth na solution .

See Kemji's other Tweets

If you are awake, I want you to drop a motivational tweet to support the hashtag .


If we don’t motivate ourselves how do we want to grow?
The secret of getting ahead is getting started. Always put your fears behind you and your dreams in front of you.

See Charlie Morgan's other Tweets
I have thought of so many reasons why I should take my life, but I always have one reason to live (My Mum).

My mum is the main reason suicide is never an option for me, I promised to make her live large after my Higher institution, so that keeps me going👇


See Legitdroid 🇳🇬's other Tweets
When my shoulders feel soo heavy and the room suffocating and like nothing is going to work, I think to myself of everything I would miss out on if I died, the food, smiling with family, places I am yet to see and I definitely can't stop pushing

42 people are talking about this


Suicide is not an option it's just an easy way out. Look for something that will bring out that spark of life in you because life has so much to offer, look to add to it instead of removing from it.

See Inusa Isah's other Tweets
No matter the situation, there are always people that loves you and believe so much in you. So pls don't disappoint them by talking your own life. This is the more the reason you should live.

See That Shy AkwaIbom Boy🇳🇬's other Tweets
If you can't fight these demons in your head alone, find someone who can. Communication is key to escaping a whole lot. Rushing for the unknown isn't the solution my dear, our futures be too bright for this.

16 people are talking about this
In a generation where people minds are weak and they feel suicide is the next thing..

Don't be weak
Don't give up


See Savagery🇳🇬🇬🇭's other Tweets
Got to a point of my life where I couldn't afford a single meal for the day straight for six month. How I survived, I don't know.

I believe God made me pull thru.
If I can, yu can.


See I am МrMahumme's other Tweets



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot