"If i died and went to hell, it'll take me a while to realize I'm no longer in Nigeria" - Charley Boy - Welcome To Infotainnet

Welcome To Infotainnet

Inform, Educate, Empower and Inspire

STAY WITH US

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot
test

Saturday 10 August 2019

"If i died and went to hell, it'll take me a while to realize I'm no longer in Nigeria" - Charley Boy

Charles Oputa, better known as Charley Boy, has taken to his social media to berate the leaders of the country as he has shared photos of himself in a casket and likened the condition of Nigeria to being in hell.
Charly1 1
Area Fada, as he's fondly called captioned the photos:
If I died and went straight to Hell,
It may take me more than a week to realise that I am no longer at Work or living in Nigeria. Yeye rulers. God go punish una soon.

Charly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot